Cornucopia Management Group (CMG) is an Australian business, that provides risk management and risk engineering consulting services to corporates, sporting leagues, health and aged care facilities, cemetery trusts, educational facilities, insurers, insurance brokers, religious organisations and charities throughout Australia and globally.
We work with our clients in assisting them to identify risks, and provide solutions to ensure that identified risks are mitigated (or properly controlled).
Our service provisions assist clients to ensure that their risks are managed, and that their reputation remains strong. We provide expert risk consulting, training, and education to ensure that the risk profile of our clients is reduced over time, and ensure that our clients meet their business goals and strategic aspirations.
We provide the following services
- Strategic and Enterprise Risk Management (including establishment of risk management frameworks, risk identification or risk management health checks)
- Business Continuity Planning
- Supply Chain Management
- Construction Reviews, including audits on aluminium composite panel (ACP) and expanded polystyrene sandwich panels (EPS), also known as cladding
- Crisis Management
- Critical Incident Management
- Data Breach Response Plan (to comply with the Privacy Amendment (Notifiable Breaches) Act 2017 (C’wealth))
- Emergency Management Plans
- Risk Engineering (including property, casualty (public liability), and natural hazard risk)
- Forensic Risk (including compliance and investigations)
- Cyber Risk Reviews
- Bushfire Risk Assessments
- Facilitation of business planning/strategic planning workshops
- Governance Reviews
CMG is known for its quality consultancy services and works with clients in a personable way, ensuring the best for your business.
For any questions or more information on our services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org